Seat Player Detector
This machine automatically detects anyone sitting in a seat, and if their username matches the configured one, outputs a 3-second redstone output (configurable). Useful for security systems.
Images were too big so here's an imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/5HnWGpJ
Size: 4x4x4 (3x4x3 if underground)
Version: 1.19.2-0.5.1.b (should work on 5.0)
How to set up:
1. Place a seat with string above it, and an observer watching the string.
2. Connect the observer to a redstone link and configure it to match the one on the top of the machine.
3. Attach a display link to the seat, and link it to the lectern in the machine. Configure it with no label, and set it to the first page.
4. Attach a redstone clock to rapidly power the link (this is so that it updates faster)
5. Configure the filters. Sit in the seat and stop the link from updating after it has detected you. Grab the book out of the lectern (which should have your name in it, it should be signed) and put it in both filters. The funnel should be set to Deny List, Respect Data. The smart chute should be set to Allow List, Respect Data.
6. Put the book back in the lectern and re-enable the link / redstone clock
7. All done!
Have questions? Bugs? DM me on discord: datgamer56